Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,800TL (R$ 5,589) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)