Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.527 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,336TL (R$ 9,387) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)