Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,606TL (R$ 7,387) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)