Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.942 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 181% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,187TL (£3,484) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)