Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 558%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 517% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,366TL (Bs 639,341,618) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (42 minutes ago)