Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,889TL (€2,101) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)