Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.364 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,257TL ($3,031) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)