Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,114TL (₩2,301,252) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)