Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.497 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,374TL (€2,366) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)