Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,479TL (3,166,218 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)