Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,168 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19016 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,761TL (ARS $25,035) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)