Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,704TL (₩3,036,141) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)