Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,610 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,193TL (5,182 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)