Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,504 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,030TL (7,791 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)