Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00173 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,129TL (COL$5,265,737) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)