Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,495TL (COL$3,568,353) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)