Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.420 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 170% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,778TL (€3,237) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)