Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18358 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,866TL (31,954 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)