Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25983 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,724TL (52,820 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)