Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.887 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 174% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,901TL (£3,180) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)