Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.482 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,824TL (3,153 BYN) in Brest.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)