Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.459 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,999TL (€2,787) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)