Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.093 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,550TL (€2,388) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)