Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,277TL (4,619 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)