Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,258TL (5,247 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)