Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.478 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,933TL (4,690 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)