Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38535 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,082TL (R 20,974) in Botshabelo.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)