Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35173 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,006TL (R 11,390) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)