Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 214% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,802TL (€2,003) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (36 minutes ago)