Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,390TL (€2,437) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)