Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 206% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,888TL (€2,171) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)