Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08617 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,857TL (₨44,767) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)