Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,738TL (COL$6,974,208) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)