Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,154 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,306TL (COL$4,013,510) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)