Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 237% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,296TL (kr 40,793) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)