Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 46% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,716TL (8,428,279 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)