Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 23% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,419TL (15,496,382 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)