Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36724 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,265TL (R 19,784) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)