Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00660 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,205TL (789,065 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)