Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00898 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,659TL (964,643 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)