Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07666 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,153TL (119,392 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)