Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06700 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,315TL (79,325 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)