Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 16% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,875TL (₨57,850) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)