Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 60% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,464TL (₨180,018) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)