Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,442TL (1,976KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)