Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.104 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,576TL (2,763KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)