Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.414 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,331TL (8,014 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)