Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07847 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,744TL (₨111,429) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)