Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07970 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 54% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,587TL (₨157,937) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)