Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 35% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,162TL (₨103,077) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)