Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 343% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,485TL (kr 27,211) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (44 minutes ago)