Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01474 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,216TL (692,893 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)