Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01275 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,123TL (558,894 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)