Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.558 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,328TL (18,502 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)