Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,181TL (R$ 6,192) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)