Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 288% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,156TL (€2,909) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (44 minutes ago)