Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07710 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,186TL (₨106,178) in Bellary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)