Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03955 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,378TL (135,980 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)