Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,539TL (R$ 4,606) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)