Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,613TL (R$ 5,790) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)