Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,320TL (R$ 5,927) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)