Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01496 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,819TL (322,231 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)