Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02165 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,363TL (293,860 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)