Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.991 TRY / TND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,618TL (3,324 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)