Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06107 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,987TL (98,037 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)